FROM THE CENTRE OF ROME
- Take (A91) Roma Fiumicino Motorway direction Fiumicino Airport;;
- Take G.R.A. (Rome Orbital Highway) direction Florence, keep left then take the slip road on right of Roma Fiumicino;;
- Motorway, follow the directions to Fiera di Roma.;
- FROM SLIP ROAD
- East Entrance – Taxi and Cargo
- East Entrance – Visitor
- East Entrance – Carg
FROM SOUTHERN ITALY (NAPLES)
- Take G.R.A. towards Fiumicino Airport;
- Go straight to exit 30-33 (on slip road);
- Take exit 30 and second exit on the right following directions to Fiumicino Airport and Fiera di Roma;
- Take the slip road on Roma Fiumicino Motorway follow the directions to Fiera di Roma.
FROM NORTHERN ITALY (MILAN-FLORENCE)
- Take the G.R.A. (Rome Orbital Highway) towards Fiumicino Airport;
- Go straight to exit 30-33 on slip road;
- Take exit 30 and second exit on the right following the directions to Fiumicino Airport and Fiera di Roma;
- Keep left and then take the slip road right of Roma Fiumicino Motorway, follow the directions to Fiera di Roma.
ARRIVING BY PLANE
From Roma Fiumicino airport, it is possible to reach Fiera Roma with the FL1 train, Fiera di Roma stop, alternatively by taxi or Cotral buses.
ARRIVING BY TAXI
The address for INGRESSO EST (East entrance) is Via A.G. Eiffel (side street of Via Portuense), for the INGRESSO NORD (North entrance) is Via Portuense 1645-1647. Estimated time from the city centre (Piazza Venezia): 40 minutes.
Estimated time from Fiumicino airport: 10 minutes.
ARRIVING BY TRAIN
From Tuscolana, Tiburtina, Ostiense, Trastevere train stations, which are connected to the A and B lines of the underground (Metropolitana) take the train FL1 toward Fiumicino and get off at Fiera Roma stop. Fare 1,50 euro.